The Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor comes standard with a waterproof interchangeable probe of choice (recommended standard: 3 MHz), Normal Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), user manual, and quality certificate (batteries not included).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SonoTrax Basic A is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD back light display. The SonoTrax Basic A model has audio output, which can be connected with earphone or recorder. You can operate the unit with multiple probes for vascular diagnosis as well.
Intended for use by health care professionals in hospital, clinic, and private office settings.
The 2 and/or 3 MHz waterproof probes are indicated for the detection of fetal heart rate from early gestation through delivery and as a general indication of fetal well being. They can also be used to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The 4 and/or 8 MHz waterproof vascular probes are indicated for the detection of blood flow in veins and arteries for assisting in the detection of peripheral vascular disease.
- Blue backlight, battery status indication, probe frequency detection (probe auto-detection display).
- Three working modes (real-time, average, manual).
- Ergonomic design, compact, and light.
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe.
- Support 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof probes.
- Automatic and manual FHR counting.
- Long time continuous use (about eight hours).
- Meets requirements for CPT codes 76820, 76821, 76826, and 76828.