Summit Doppler LifeDop #L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler
The Summit Doppler LifeDop L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler includes a built-in audio recorder to record and replay doppler sounds and your choice of one probe.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The non-display LifeDop L150A Hand-Held Doppler with audio recorder accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. Each system is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Built-in audio recorder.
- Extended battery life.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- User replaceable probe cable.
- Powered by three AA batteries.
Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
Weight: 0.71 lbs (320 grams).
*When ordering please choose the probe that you would like with your L150. You can tell us in the notes section of your order*
- SD2: 2 MHz obstetrical probe; wide beam for deep penetration in late pregnancy and large patients
- SDW: 2 MHz waterproof obstetrical probe; designed for use in waterbirth
- SD3: 3 MHz general purpose obstetrical probe; wide beam decreases heartbeat location time
- SD4: 4 MHz vascular probe with broad, flat beam for blood flow location
- SD5: 5 MHz vascular probe with medium beam for deep vessel detection
- SD8: 8 MHz general purpose vascular probe with narrow beam for surface vessel location
- SDE: 5 MHz EchoHeart transvaginal obstetrical probe for internal exams