Summit LifeDop #L250R Handheld Doppler, with Display and Recharger
The Summit Doppler LifeDop 250 Display Hand-Held Doppler with Recharger includes rechargeable batteries, recharge adapter, and your choice of one interchangeable probe.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The L250R has a large informative display that shows battery life, signal quality, and extended 50 to 220 bpm fetal heart rate. It accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. It is tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Large LCD display for indication of heart-rate and battery status.
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Powered by three rechargeable batteries.
- Extended battery life.
- Low battery indication.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- User replaceable cable.
Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
Weight: 0.71 lbs (320 grams).
*When ordering please choose the probe that you would like with your L150. You can tell us in the notes section of your order*
- SD2: 2 MHz obstetrical probe; wide beam for deep penetration in late pregnancy and large patients
- SDW: 2 MHz waterproof obstetrical probe; designed for use in waterbirth
- SD3: 3 MHz general purpose obstetrical probe; wide beam decreases heartbeat location time
- SD4: 4 MHz vascular probe with broad, flat beam for blood flow location
- SD5: 5 MHz vascular probe with medium beam for deep vessel detection
- SD8: 8 MHz general purpose vascular probe with narrow beam for surface vessel location
- SDE: 5 MHz EchoHeart transvaginal obstetrical probe for internal exams